Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sweet Little Frog Prince Card

On the off chance you didn't already know, I make cards (well you already knew that, duh!) and I sell them in my Etsy shop.  I give some away to family and friends too, but mostly I just love to sit and use my scraps to create little one of a kind works of art and then they pile up and that's why I have an Etsy shop!
Making cards is seriously like therapy for me.  I zone out without a care in the world and just create.  Love it!  I've had this little frog stamp forever, no really, forever!  I came across him the other day and decided he needed to be on a card.
I colored him with my Copics of course and and then cut him out using my Nesties.  Isn't he the sweetest?  I decided to add some jewels to his crown, he is a prince after all! Ha!
Just in case you're interested, he's for sale in my Etsy shop and I don't charge for shipping!  Go stock up because who doesn't love FREE SHIPPING!

Thanks for looking!  Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

I'm Linking to THESE lovely and FUN parties!
And here are a few more too!
Between Naps on the Porch

Pin It!

No comments:

My Cards