Monday, November 28, 2011

Snowman Goodie Box

Happy Monday! 
I hope your long holiday weekend treated you well! Ours was AWESOME!  Of course I wouldn't have complained if it were a little longer! Heehee!

Today's project is a fun one! This little guy fits right in at my house right about now.  Snow people officially took over residence at our house on Friday! I love snow people and I have quite the collection...they are literally everywhere you look!  This sweet little guy is one of Regina's cut files over at The Cutting Cafe'.  I had the best time "building" him!  The set is called Snowman Treat Box and he comes with 2 different hats as well as all the layers you see here to build him. FUN!
Pin It I used rain dots for his eyes and buttons and some Martha Stewart glitter for the "snow" on his hat.

I haven't found what I want to put inside the little box behind him, but I'm sure I'll need him for something before Christmas gets here!
I used Kraft card stock for the base so it would be nice and sturdy to hold up to whatever I decide to put inside this cute little goodie box.
Doesn't he just make you SMILE?  He's so adorable I can't stand it.  I may need to creat another one using the Santa hat that comes with the set.  Oooooh, maybe a lady snow person this time! Too much fun I tell ya!

Please be sure to visit Regina over at The Cutting Cafe', she's got a SALE going on right now you don't want to miss!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Hey girlie, can he not be any cutier....i love love love love him...so much love for him....hehhe

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

That is darling. Very nicely adorned snowman.

Carole Beath said...

A for Adorable indeed.... He is so cute with all of his wonderful little embellishments and I love his face.
Hugs
Carole

Janie said...

Oh DeeDee he is a cutie pie !!!! I say yes he needs a sweet Mrs.Snowman to be beside !! I love snowmen also and have them everywhere !! Happy Holidays to you !!!
HUGS,JANIE

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is cute as can be! I would love to see your Mrs. Snowman! I think hot chocolate, marshmallows and a candy cane or chocolate stirrer would be cute inside.

Sharon Caudle said...

I am soooo in love with these treat bags, and I'm having trouble getting my dang Pazzle to cut them out. GRRRRRR!! I don't know why it's acting up. I have to work on it. But this is so adorable!!! Love how you've dolled him all up!!
hugs!!

My Cards