Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Wishing For Snowflakes

Happy Wednesday!
Well the temperature has cooled down once again, so its feeling more like Fall instead of Summer here in Texas.
We don't normally get lots of snow here in Texas, but the past few years have been really surprising when it comes to our Winter weather, so I'm wishing for snowflakes.....just not 12" of them like last time! lol!
This sweet little card was inspired by Pinterest once again.  There are many versions of this card using flowers, butterflies and lots of other things, but snow flakes were what I chose to use since I was making holiday cards. THIS card by Hero Arts was my closest inspiration.
I used some red and white baker's twine, cut a handmade tag and stamped it with a Kim Hughes stamp.
I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the snowflakes and then centered each one with a clear rhinestone.
I really think the color combo is very pretty.  I plan on doing my laundry room is this combo, only a lighter brighter version though. This little cutie is for sale in my Etsy shop!  I also have lots of Fall/Thanksgiving items too, hurry and I can ship to you in time to use this year! :)

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this sweet little card is right up my alley...LOVE IT GIRL...hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the color combo! So fresh, like new fallen snow. Perfectly CAS. xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous colors, DeeDee!!! I've seen this style of card all over the place and it looks awesome with snowflakes! I like how you did the tag too!
hugs!!

My Cards