Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Tags

Happy Monday!
It is so fun to create Christmas Tags! I had a request from one of my regular Etsy customers to make some Christmas tags, so that's what I did!  I used The Cutting Cafe's set called December Christmas Daily for the little "sentiments" on them.
I also used my Cricut Expressions machine and some of my Christmas cartridges too. I had lots of fun!
I just used scraps of holiday paper from years past and put together whatever I thought looked cute!
I also used some baker's twine for the tassels on top of each tag, just in case they needed to be hung from a gift or package of goodies!
Of course I couldn't resist using some of my old book pages again, just love the look I guess!  So, be sure to get on over to The Cutting Cafe for lots of Christmas fun, Regina has some of THE cutest printables and cutouts you've seen around the web!  There are a few of theses tags left in my Etsy shop if you're interested!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Catchin' up after last week! LOL! These are adorable! Don't you just LOVE Christmas tags??!! I do too, and these couldn't be any cuter! Awesome job, ladybug! And I'm sure your customer is going to adore them!
hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I came by to see your CC stuff and looked around a bit...you sure are one busy gal! =)
Great stuff!

Hope you and yours has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

xoxo Leah

DonnaMundinger said...

Super, super cute! Love the kraft throughout. xxD

Carole Beath said...

Darling stuff..... I love the little bookpage tree.
Hugs
Carole

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

darling tags!

My Cards